Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boring and lame but I had to

For the this is my life photos I honestly took and put together a completely random group if things that together make up some parts of my life. The first picture I posted was the picture of my father because he is the beginning or the start of me, I would have also put my mother but she doesn’t like pictures, Then I choose to put my niece Amira because she is like my favorite person. I put the picture of my cousin kylie because she represent my family as a whole, I never could get everyone together so Kylie just represents everyone. I chose the picture of Maddie and Taryn because it shows the silly side to my friends and it was them individually once again the represent my friends as a whole but they are both two of my best friends. Next I chose to get a picture of my doggy snuggles because he is mine and I have had him since I was little. Then I put a picture of a basketball because its my favorite sport and I love to play it. I took a picture of a sign in my neighborhood because its where I live and I like my house. I then took a picture of candy I think because I love candy and ice cream and obviously enjoy eating. Then I put a picture of my closet because I love clothes and shopping. Then there is a picture of my feet because its symbolized freedom which I love. And then there is a picture of me because how do you have this is my life without yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment